Microorganisms and bacterial biofilms cause a number of oral health concerns that can lead to systemic health challenges. Dental microorganisms are implicated in the propagation of endotoxins such as LPS, and this "leaky mouth" effect can have the same implications as "leaky gut" in terms of systemic issues. Use of the broad-spectrum botanicals in Dentalcidin may assist in removing biofilms and plaque and are excellent way to promote and maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Daily use toothpaste with 20% Biocidin broad-spectrum combination for healthy teeth and gums
- Professional grade Zeodent Hydrated Silica for gentle and effective cleaning and whitening
- Added aloe assists in soothing and repairing gums
- Essential oil combination assists in reducing biofilms and supports gum health
- Tastes great, perfect for both children and adults
For adults and children 2 years of age and older, use 1 pump or 1/2 inch ribbon on your toothbrush.
Sorbitol, Biocidin® (Bilberry extract, Noni extract, Milk Thistle, Echinacea Purpurea (extract) & Angustifolia, Goldenseal, Shiitake, White Willow Bark, Garlic, Grape Seed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory extract, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil, Oregano oil), DI Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Dental Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (coconut derived). Cellulose Gum, Natural Organic Spearmint Flavor, FreshTM Essential Oil Blend (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree oil), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon oil), Syzglum aromaticum (Clove Bud oil), Royal Jelly, Aloe Vera Gel, Alcohol (potato).
- Free from sugar, gluten, fluoride and artificial flavorings and colors.
Warning: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor if you have an underlying medical condition, pregnant, lactating, or are taking medication.