Facial massage is such a powerful addition to your skincare routine.
Two of the most popular facial massage tools are the facial roller and gua sha. Both beauty tools are made from stones and are excellent options for an at-home facial massage treatment.
Simply, a facial roller is a beauty tool that is used to massage the face in a particular motion. Chinese Empresses have been said to use jade rollers in their beauty routines. Facial Rollers are traditionally made from authentic stones. They are meant to be used in a skin care routine with a facial oil, moisturizer, or serum. For best and radiant results, we recommend using facial massage tools daily.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness in the face
- May releases toxins under the skin through the lymph nodes
- Provides a targeted message to areas like the jaw or temples
- Relaxes the facial muscles where fine lines tend to set
- Increases circulation to bring fresh blood & nutrients for a radiant glow
- Provides a more delicate facial massage
- Cooling/ depuffing
Jade is used for soothing emotions, irritability, and removing negative energy.
Disclaimer: The Information provided is not intended as medical advice or a guarantee of outcome. Our products are a complement to other therapies and not a replacement for medical treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor for medical advise or if you have an underlying medical condition, are pregnant or nursing. Keep Out of Reach of Children.